Physical & Health Education Degrees and Programs Offered in Pennsylvania (PA)
Matching School Ads
MS in Health Education
Kaplan University - KHE , Hagerstown
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Associate Degree
Central Penn College , Summerdale
- Based on their 2014 graduate survey, 85.7% of graduates were employed in their chosen field or continuing their education within one year of graduation.
- Offers academic assistance services for students, including tutors, personal advisors and SMARTHINKING, their 24/7 online learning assistance center.
- 84% of surveyed graduates said they would recommend Central Penn College to a friend.
- On-campus housing is provided through apartments and townhouses, not dorms.
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on HIgher Education (MSCHE).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits