Interior Design Diploma Programs in Quebec
Matching School Ads
Visual College of Art and Design , Vancouver
- Their institutional scholarship is available to students who qualify.
- Campus features a Creative lab, where students may learn and get practice using industry standard hardware and software.
- Programs and courses include training in game development, graphic design, interior design, marketing and merchandising for fashion, and more.
- Provides career placement services including an online resume building tool, portfolio assistance, and interview skill development.
Toronto Film School , Toronto
- Operates out of a modern, state-of-the-art studio space in the heart of downtown Toronto overlooking Dundas Square.
- Provides students with access to industry-standard equipment and resources, such as green screens and cameras.
- Offers specialized assistance services for international students, including housing support and peer tutoring.
- A part of the RCC Institute of Technology group of schools.
- Faculty and alumni are regular credited and involved in films at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).
- 2 campuses located in Dundas and Steeles in Toronto, Ontario.
Graphic Design & Foundation for Design (D)
The Art Institutes system of schools , Burnaby
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits