Paralegal & Legal Services Diploma Programs in South Carolina
Matching School Ads
AAS Paralegal Studies
South College Asheville , Asheville
- Flexible scheduling options are available; day, afternoon, and evening classes are available Monday through Saturday and terms begin in October, January, April, and June.
- Offers bachelor’s, associate’s, and certificate programs in legal studies, business administration, healthcare, nursing, accounting, and more.
- Assists students with various academic and career advising services.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Paralegal Studies (AS)
South University , Columbia
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Features campuses that are heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- Offers financial aid, scholarships, and counseling for both active and post-duty military students.
- Has 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Paralegal Studies - Associate of Applied Science
Miller-Motte Technical College , North Charleston
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.