For more than 119 years, Stevens-Henager College has worked to train generations of graduates for new careers. Stevens-Henager College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Our degree programs, designed to help graduates compete in the ever-evolving employment market, include Medical Specialties, Respiratory Therapy, Healthcare Administration, Surgical Technology, Business Management and Accounting, Computer Technology and Networking, Computer Programming, Computer Science, and Graphic Arts*. Online programs are offered via Stevens-Henager College, Salt Lake City/Murray. Stevens-Henager College Idaho Falls is a branch campus of the CollegeAmerica, Flagstaff, AZ, main campus.
*Check each campus for program availability.
- Registered Nurse (RN) (AD)
- Nursing (RN completion to BS) (RN req.)
- Nursing Administration - Community Health Nurse (BS) (RN req.)
- Nursing Administration - Clinical Nurse Educator (BS) (RN req.)
- Nursing Administration - Nursing Informatics (BS) (RN req.)