Alternative Medicine Associate Programs in Vermont
Matching School Ads
Diploma in Massage Therapy
- Empowers students with knowledge and understanding of the human body.
- Its graduates average a 90% passing rate on the state exam.
- Has highly trained faculty deeply committed to honoring the diversity of each student.
- Offers a student tutoring service where instructors are available to provide students with weekly private or group tutoring sessions.
- Has an on-staff placement coordinator who assists graduates in finding a job to start their massage career.
Mildred Elley , Pittsfield
- Features student-run massage therapy clinics at Pittsfield and Albany campuses, and a cosmetology clinic at the Pittsfield campus.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- 3 campuses located in Albany and New York City Metro, New York, Pittsfield in Massachusetts, with online options as well.
- Sister school Austin's School of Spa Technology.
- Originally founded in 1916 in the Capital District of New York.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid