Medical & Dental Assistant Certificate Programs in Vermont
Matching School Ads
Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
Mildred Elley , Pittsfield
- Features student-run massage therapy clinics at Pittsfield and Albany campuses, and a cosmetology clinic at the Pittsfield campus.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- 3 campuses located in Albany and New York City Metro, New York, Pittsfield in Massachusetts, with online options as well.
- Sister school Austin's School of Spa Technology.
- Originally founded in 1916 in the Capital District of New York.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Certificate - Medical Assistant
San Joaquin Valley College , Visalia
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid
AAS Medical Assisting
Bryant & Stratton College , Albany
- Several campuses are designated as 2015 Military Friendly Schools by Victory Media.
- Scholarships and other financial aid opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Day, evening, and online classes are available for flexible schedule options.
- Regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Founded 160 years ago, it is one of America’s premier private career colleges.