Physician Assistant Bachelor Programs in Virginia
Matching School Ads
Patient Care Technician
Fortis Institute , Grand Prairie
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Financial Aid
Medical Assisting - Associate's
Medical Careers Institute , Newport News
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Financial Aid
Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
Centura College , Newport News
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Listed as a 2015 Best for Vets school in the Career & Technical College category by Military Times.
- Offers programs in health science, business, legal studies, technology, and skilled trades such as HVAC and building maintenance & repair.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 3 campuses located in Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida.
Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Miller-Motte Technical College , Roanoke
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.