Human Resources Certificate Programs in Virginia
Matching School Ads
Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business-Concentration in Management
Centura College , Virginia Beach
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Listed as a 2015 Best for Vets school in the Career & Technical College category by Military Times.
- Offers programs in health science, business, legal studies, technology, and skilled trades such as HVAC and building maintenance & repair.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 3 campuses located in Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida.
- Dedicated to providing a hands-on, personal approach to education since 1946.
- Provides associate degrees and short-term certificate programs in business, design, healthcare, and more.
- Offers alumni free “brush up” classes, allowing graduates to exercise certain skills or software that they may not have used in a while.
- Gives students many options for campus activities, including intramural sports, drama club, and campus parties.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration : Customer Service
Kaplan University - KHE , Hagerstown
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration : Customer Service
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration : Small Business Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration : Business
Show more [+]
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
Management - Associate of Occupational Science
Miller-Motte Technical College , Lynchburg
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.