Public Health Associate Programs in Washington
Your success is our priority. For more than 40 years, we have dedicated ourselves to healthcare education because we want you to become the best healthcare professional possible. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to providing you with the in-demand, hands-on education employers expect so that you may thrive in your profession. Pima Medical Institute started changing lives in 1972 when Richard Luebke Sr. and his wife, JoAnn, brought to life their dream of providing students with a quality medical career education.
- Offers a program that translates work and military experience into college credit, transfers in credit from other college programs, and offers the flexibility of day, evening and online coursework.
- Provides in-person tutoring, IT support, access to library resources, and job placement assistant for graduates.
- Features a new blended-learning curriculum, which involves a mix of campus and online courses.
- Has 11 campuses across Southern California, Washington, and Alaska, and online courses with campus support.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Students may get real-world experience at each campus's public massage therapy spas.
- Career assistance services are available to help students plan, prepare and promote their careers, from placement assistance to career fairs to resume help.
- Programs are designed to prepare graduates to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, resorts, sports therapy clinics, or start their own private practices.
- Massage therapy school with 11 locations across the country.
- Financial Aid