Business (General) Associate Programs in West Virginia
Matching School Ads
- Dedicated to providing a hands-on, personal approach to education since 1946.
- Provides associate degrees and short-term certificate programs in business, design, healthcare, and more.
- Offers alumni free “brush up” classes, allowing graduates to exercise certain skills or software that they may not have used in a while.
- Gives students many options for campus activities, including intramural sports, drama club, and campus parties.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Business Administration Management - Associate
American National University , Harrisonburg
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Students who qualify may earn credits from relevant work, military service training, or life experience through Credit by Examination Program (CLEP).
- Offers 5 term start dates throughout the year.
- Class sizes are small, with an average 15:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council or Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration : Customer Service
Kaplan University - KHE , Hagerstown
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration : Customer Service
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration : Small Business Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration : Meeting and Event Planning
Show more [+]
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.