Physical Therapy Associate Programs in West Virginia
Matching School Ads
Professional Massage Therapy Program
Virginia School of Massage , Charlottesville
- Features a public massage clinic where students can get real-world experience.
- Located in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd.
- Steiner Leisure Ltd. has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
- Financial Aid
Bachelor of Science in Psychology : Addictions
Kaplan University - KHE , Hagerstown
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
Ohio Christian University , Chillicothe
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a Military Friendly School every year since 2012 by Victory Media.
- Offers credit for prior learning and experience through assessment tests.
- Provides a short term Leadership Certification program in partnership with EQUIP®.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits