Respiratory Therapy Degrees and Programs Offered in West Virginia (WV)
Matching School Ads
Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
Kaplan University - KHE , Hagerstown
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
Professional Massage Therapy Program
Virginia School of Massage , Charlottesville
- Features a public massage clinic where students can get real-world experience.
- Located in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd.
- Steiner Leisure Ltd. has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
- Financial Aid
M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology , Washington
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year.
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities ( beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid