Online Multimedia & Web Design Degrees and Careers
Are you an Internet junkie? Do you check the Web for most of your information needs? Are you interested in learning Web site design? If so, you would get along well with those in the Web communication business, or in web design.
Today, those who once brought us newspapers, television news, and magazines have all started online web design projects. They all faced challenges in trying to offer content over the Web that was similar to the content they traditionally offered through different channels.
If you would like to work in this field, you will probably need to enroll in a web design and development program. These programs are often offered in journalism, advertising, or graphic design schools. While in school, you will be introduced to the various types of web site communications, along with strategies to provide web site design and content most effectively.
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2009.
- Offers career assistance and resource services to both students and graduates.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available to students who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACCSC).
- 4 campus locations in Atascadero, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, and Oxnard, California, with online options as well.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid