Online Electrical Engineering Degrees and Careers
Electrical engineering is the branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and power generation and distribution as well as the control of machines. While attending electrical engineering school, you can do everything from building robots to wiring buildings with electrical systems. Depending on the college, you may even be able to earn an online electrical engineering degree.
Electrical engineers make up a large portion of the engineering field. A degree in electrical engineering from an engineering college or an engineering school is critical to attaining a job in the field. At an engineering college or an engineering school, you will take courses in physics, mathematics, electrical systems and communications systems, among others. Electrical engineers usually have at least a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, and some have higher degrees.
Electrical engineers must participate in continuing education courses to stay competitive in the field. Technology is changing so rapidly that it is important for electrical engineers to keep up.
Refine School Matches
Matching School Ads
Norwich University - Online , Online
- Study at a university accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
- Immediately apply what you’re learning to current workplace challenges
- Experience the convenience and flexibility of online learning—access coursework 24/7
- Take advantage of four start dates per year
- Benefit from no required GRE/GMAT
- Enjoy small class sizes and students from diverse backgrounds
- Earn your degree from a respected institution in as few as 18 months
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits