Online Industrial Engineering Degrees and Careers
Industrial engineers design, develop and install efficient systems for businesses or organizations. They work with people, material, equipment, and energy. They must have special skills in mathematics, physics, organizational behavior, and social sciences. With an applied industrial technology degree or an engineering degree, you can help businesses and organizations figure out how to do things better. You can help them increase productivity and efficiency in their organization.
Industrial engineers are also concerned with health and safety on the job. You must ensure that the systems a business or organization is using is not putting the safety of its employees at risk or harming their health.
Because of the many responsibilities an industrial engineer must take on, an engineering degree is essential for if you want to gain the skills necessary to become a competitive industrial engineer. You may study applied industrial technology, physical science, industrial science or engineering, with an emphasis on industrial engineering.
Refine School Matches
Matching School Ads
Liberty University , Online
- Ranked among top Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked 37th among the Best Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Stands as the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation with 100,000+ students.
- Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
- Has a student-faculty ratio of 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits