Online Culinary Arts Degrees and Careers
Do your friends rave about your baked ziti? Do you have a lamb shank recipe that keeps people coming back? If so, culinary arts school may be right for you.
If you haven't thought about becoming a chef because you can't imagine doing something you enjoy so much as a career-think again. You're supposed to love what you do for a living. Cooking for a living can be a great job that allows both creative freedom and the comforts of a steady paycheck.
To get a good job as a chef, you will probably need to go to culinary school. Culinary arts school not only teaches you how to cook a wide variety of dishes, but it also teaches you things about hygiene and inventory that are needed in a restaurant environment. You should be able to earn a culinary arts degree in less than two years, but the time does vary from one culinary arts school to another culinary school.
Refine School Matches
Matching School Ads
Certificate in Escoffier Online Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts program includes the 3-week Farm To Table® Experience, where students gain a direct, in-depth look at where food comes from.
- Numerous scholarship opportunities and financial aid are available to students who qualify.
- Accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 2 campuses located in Boulder, Colorado and Austin, Texas.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Hotel & Restaurant Management
Ashworth College , Online
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses