Online Graphics & Multimedia Degrees and Careers
If you grew up loving cartoons, you grew up in the world of graphics. From the beginning of animation -- multiple frames in which only the characters' mouths moved -- to today's world, the industry has undergone a sea change. Today's animators are graphics and multimedia workers, who create special effects using computer graphics, or who create video games or commercials. In addition to the ability to draw, graphics and multimedia artists need to be able to work with color, computer programs, photography and understand the basics of animation.
A bachelor's degree is usually the first step toward getting started as a graphic designer or in multi-media positions. Bachelor's programs can teach you the basics of fine arts, computer arts and communicating by art. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean annual wage for multi-media artists and animators was $62,810 in 2009, and graphic designers made mean annual wages of $47,820. Employment in graphics is expected to grow by about 13 percent from 2008-2018. With many talented, computer-savvy artists vying for jobs, degrees in graphics and multimedia can set you apart from the competition.
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2009.
- Offers career assistance and resource services to both students and graduates.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available to students who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACCSC).
- 4 campus locations in Atascadero, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, and Oxnard, California, with online options as well.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid