Online Vocational Degrees and Careers
Vocational careers--careers centered on building things, repairing things, or maintaining and improving them--are hotter than ever. First, in today's economy, where almost every production or service can be outsourced, vocational jobs are a notable exception. You want your car fixed in your neighborhood. A roofer has to come to your house to replace your roof. These jobs are, and always will be, local. Which means skilled people with vocational training have outstanding career prospects now and for decades to come.
Vocational jobs are in the spotlight today because of renewed attention to the challenge and fulfillment they offer. Popular books such as Shop Class as Soulcraft, argue that cubicle jobs just don't fit certain people. The hands-on work and practical problem solving involved in vocational jobs is much more rewarding. This sense of accomplishments is leading many people who wouldn't have previously considered vocational school and vocational jobs to take another look. Maybe you're one of them.
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses