Online Welding Degrees and Careers
When you begin planning for a welding certificate or degree, choosing the type of welding courses you'll need for a welding job be challenging. There are as many types of welding programs to choose from as there are employers looking for someone to tackle their latest welding job. You can choose from arc welding, gas welding, or underwater welding school and find work upon graduation.
No matter which welding school you attend, proper instruction can lead to a welding job in a variety of industries, from manufacturing and automotive, to construction and marine transport.
Welding programs run the gamut, depending on whether you choose the specialized training of underwater welding school or traditional welding school.
The most common welding techniques, gas and arc welding are offered by most welding programs, and can lead to certificates or degrees. These program take anywhere from six months to two years.
Refine School Matches
Matching School Ads
Penn Foster Schools , Online
- Flexible Online Learning — Career programs designed for anytime learning. Study when you have time and test when you feel ready.
- Accredited and Supported — Regionally and nationally accredited programs with expert instructors available to answer your questions.
- Affordable Tuition — 0% interest and low monthly payment plans.
- Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Founded in 1890 in Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Online Courses